Team news, stats and predictions for the most recent spherical of the Scottish Premiership, as Rangers go to Livingston on Sunday, are living on Sky Athletics.
Livingston vs Rangers, Sunday 12pm, stay on Sky Sporting activities Football
Livingston have no refreshing accidents in advance of their cinch Premiership contest with Rangers.
Loan player Ben Williamson is not able to facial area his guardian club and Ayo Obileye completes a two-match suspension.
Scott Pittman and Sean Kelly continue being out alongside with Adam Lewis (foot) and Daniel Barden (most cancers).
Rangers have an unchanged squad for the trip to West Lothian.
Neither Leon Balogun nor Kemar Roofe are completely ready to return soon after lacking games in the previous week.
Filip Helander continues to be on the sidelines with a knee difficulty and Nnamdi Ofoborh (coronary heart challenge) is also continue to missing.
● Livingston have missing nine of their past 10 league conferences with Rangers (D1) considering that a 1- triumph in September 2018.
● Rangers have saved a thoroughly clean sheet in every of their final seven league games against Livingston, as effectively as every single of their last 5 such matches absent from house.
● Livingston have dropped their previous two Scottish Premiership matches versus the reigning champions by an combination rating of 9- (6- vs Celtic, 3- vs Rangers). Their last league gain above the reigning champions came back in Oct 2019, a 2- household earn more than Celtic.
● Due to the fact losing their 1st away Scottish Premiership match of the time against Dundee United, Rangers have taken utmost factors from all 5 online games on the road, scoring 15 targets in the procedure. Their 6-1 get about Motherwell at Fir Park was the very first time they’d scored six in an absent best-flight match due to the fact September 2002, a 6- earn over Dunfermline Athletic less than Alex McLeish.
● Considering that the begin of the 2016-17 period, Rangers total-back James Tavernier has assisted 50 Scottish Premiership ambitions, extra than any other player. It is also 33 a lot more than any other Gers participant over this time period (Alfredo Morelos, 17).
How to stick to: Look at Livingston vs Rangers reside on Sky Sporting activities Soccer and Primary Occasion from 11am Kick-off 12pm. Comply with the action with our devoted reside match website including in-video game clips, with totally free match highlights posted on the Sky Athletics web-site, application and YouTube channel later that night.
Celtic vs Aberdeen, Sunday 3pm
Celtic duo Tom Rogic and Carl Starfelt are closing in on returns from hamstring accidents.
Striker Giorgos Giakoumakis has missed the final two online games with a knee dilemma.
Christopher Jullien is constructing up his health in training just after recovering from a very long-time period knee harm, and fellow defender Greg Taylor is doing work his way again from a shoulder dilemma.
Aberdeen will be with out the suspended Funso Ojo soon after they were being not able to get his controversial dismissal at Dundee United previous weekend overturned.
David Bates returns from personal injury, when Lewis Ferguson is readily available soon after suspension.
Calvin Ramsay, Declan Gallagher and Matty Kennedy are set to remain on the sidelines together with very long-phrase absentees Mikey Devlin and Andy Considine.
● Celtic have lost just a single of their previous 21 league matches in opposition to Aberdeen (W17 D3) and are unbeaten in 12 this kind of conferences (W9 D3) considering that a 1- defeat in May perhaps 2018.
● Aberdeen have shed 29 of their past 31 league visits to Celtic (W1 D1), a extend that started in the 2004-05 period.
● Celtic are unbeaten in their final 12 home Scottish Premiership matches (W9 D3), conceding only three goals throughout these online games. Their final home sport was a goalless draw with Livingston, previous failing to rating in consecutive property league video games in May perhaps 2018 from Kilmarnock (-) and Aberdeen (-1).
● Aberdeen’s Lewis Ferguson has scored 5 ambitions in 11 prime-flight appearances towards Celtic, netting in each individual of his past two in opposition to them. Given that his very first physical appearance in opposition to them in April 2018, he has a lot more Scottish Premiership plans towards Celtic than any other player.
● Celtic’s Jota has been directly included in 8 objectives in 9 Scottish Premiership appearances this period (4 targets, 4 helps), though he has only a single assist and no objectives in 4 these games at Celtic Park.
How to stick to: Stick to the motion with our focused Scottish Premiership blog. Free match highlights will be revealed on the Sky Athletics website, application and YouTube channel later on that night.