Loads of sportsbooks have put in Jake Paul as the favourite forward of his rematch battle towards Tyron Woodley on Saturday night time — and for good purpose.
The 24-year-old has already proven that he’s able to defeating the previous UFC welterweight champion, as he handed him a split-decision loss again in August. He additionally holds a number of benefits over Woodley, together with top, attain and general boxing expertise.
Nevertheless, Woodley was in a position to land some vital punches on Paul in his first skilled boxing match. After reviewing that bout, Woodley is assured that he’ll emerge victorious this time round.
MORE: “I might develop into the following Muhammad Ali” — Jake Paul
Will Paul maintain his excellent report intact? Or can Woodley hand the social media star his first skilled loss? Here is a better take a look at the newest odds for the Paul vs. Woodley battle.
(All betting odds courtesy of FanDuel)
Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley 2 odds
- Jake Paul: -215
- Tyron Woodley: +162
Paul is a -215 favourite heading into his battle towards Woodley. Meaning a bettor must wager $215 on Paul so as to earn $100.
Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley 2 prop bets
Technique of victory
- Jake Paul factors or resolution: +125
- Jake Paul (T)KO: +230
- Draw: +1400
- Tyron Woodley factors or resolution: +750
- Tyron Woodley (T)KO: +330
Betting by spherical
- Jake Paul to win Spherical 1: +2800
- Jake Paul to win Spherical 2: +2400
- Jake Paul to win Spherical 3: +2000
- Jake Paul to win Spherical 4: +2000
- Jake Paul to win Spherical 5: +1800
- Jake Paul to win Spherical 6: +1800
- Jake Paul to win Spherical 7: +2200
- Jake Paul to win Spherical 8: +3100
- Draw: +1600
- Tyron Woodley to win Spherical 1: +2900
- Tyron Woodley to win Spherical 2: +2700
- Tyron Woodley to win Spherical 3: +2500
- Tyron Woodley to win Spherical 4: +2700
- Tyron Woodley to win Spherical 5: +2700
- Tyron Woodley to win Spherical 6: +3000
- Tyron Woodley to win Spherical 7: +3200
- Tyron Woodley to win Spherical 8: +3500
What spherical will the battle finish?
- Spherical 1: +1400
- Spherical 2: +1200
- Spherical 3: +1100
- Spherical 4: +1100
- Spherical 5: +1000
- Spherical 6: +1100
- Spherical 7: +1300
- Spherical 8: +1700
Will each fighters be knocked down?
To be knocked down
- Jake Paul: +158
- Tyron Woodley: +126
To be knocked down and win
- Jake Paul: +500
- Tyron Woodley: +1100
Jake Paul report, bio
- Nationality: American
- Age: 24
- Peak: 6-1
- Weight: 191.4 kilos
- Attain: 76 inches
- Complete fights: 4
- File: 4-0 with 3 KOs
Tyron Woodley report, bio
- Nationality: American
- Age: 39
- Peak: 5-9
- Weight: 189.6 kilos
- Attain: 74 inches
- Complete fights: One
- File: 0-1 with 0 KOs
Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley 2 battle card
- Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley, cruiserweight (eight rounds)
- Amanda Serrano vs. Miriam Gutierrez, light-weight (10 rounds)
- Deron Williams vs. Frank Gore, heavyweight (4 rounds)
- Liam Paro vs. Yomar Alamo, junior welterweight (10 rounds)
MORE: Why did Tommy Fury pull out of Jake Paul battle?
Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley 2 prediction
There is no such thing as a doubt that Woodley packs extra energy than every other opponent Paul has confronted in his profession. Within the fourth spherical of the August battle, Woodley caught Paul with a shot that despatched him backpedaling into the ropes. The specter of a Woodley knockout blow is actual.
Nonetheless, Paul is the choose right here. He had been making ready to battle Tommy Fury earlier than he earlier than he pulled out of the bout due to a medical situation, so Paul is clearly in preventing form. Woodley took the rematch on quick discover, and he’s already at an obstacle for the explanations listed above.
Search for Paul to close the door in one of many later rounds.
The Sporting Information’ choose: Paul by (T)KO in Spherical 6