Venmo is the easiest and most convenient way to send and receive money through your smartphone even for a small retailer too. It is the simplest way to move your cash with ease. But for using your Venmo account, you need to add money to it. You need a bank account linked with it to make or receive payments through it.
If you don’t have a bank account linked to Venmo, then how will you get money?
It is pretty essential to know how to add money to venmo without bank account. Read the post we have got you covered with all the way to do so.
The world is changing so are the traditional payment methods. With diverse modes of payment, it has become convenient to travel around and shop cashless. One such mode is payment apps like Venmo, owned by the parent company PayPal.
Venmo has become the top choice for shoppers to make payments. If you’re new to Venmo and don’t know how to add money to venmo balance, we’ve jotted down a step-by-step tutorial for you.
What is Venmo
The most popular convenient and secure money transfer platform Venmo is owned by Paypal and offers mobile payments services to its customers. Using the Venmo app you can get a banking facility through your smartphone and is very beneficial for merchants to get payment online.
The users having a bank account linked to it can easily get their payment on their bank account via Venmo. Money transfers through Venmo do not have any additional processing fees and can be settled in working days.
How to Add Money to Venmo With Bank Account
Using your Bank account, you can directly transfer money to your Venmo fund. Here is how
- Launch your Venmo App and go to the “cards” section.
- Select the option “Get Started” under Venmo Debit Cards.
- If you have already got your Venmo Debit card, then only you can link your bank account to your Venmo account.
- After that, you need to pick the “You” tab
- Choose “Payment methods” from the “Settings” menu
- Click on the “Add” button to add a bank or a debit card.
- Pick the option “Bank”
- Select your preferred verification method.
- Once your bank account will be linked, you will initiate a money transfer.
- After that pick “Add or Transfer” from the personal transaction menu located at the top.
- Enter the amount and tap on “Done”
- Confirm which bank account you want to transfer
- Finally, hit the “Add Money” button.
If you don’t have a bank account linked to your Venmo Account, then not to be worried there are other options too to add cash to venmo.
However, to use this facility one has to be the Venmo Debit Cardholder, as only Venmo’s Master Debit Card allows users to make payments directly from their Venmo balance.
If you are a Venmo Debit Cardholder, follow these steps to add money from your account to your Venmo wallet:
- Download the Venmo app and create an account on it.
- Add your card or link your bank account for which you’ll need to verify your bank account details.
- Once you’re signed up, Navigate the “Me” tab on the app.
- Open the wallet section and select “Manage” in your Venmo balance.
- Type the amount you would like to transfer
- Tap “next” and then confirm your bank account details and transfer.
- Lastly, tap “add now” and Voila, You’re done!
How to Add Money to Venmo Without Bank Account
Here is how to how to add money to venmo without bank account
- Ask a Friend: You can arrange money to give to your best friend and they will then transfer money to your Venmo account which will reflect in your Venmo balance immediately. This can only be done to your most trustworthy person as it is prone to scam.
- Venmo Debit Card reload: Reloading your Venmo Debit card lets you to spend more than what you have in your Venmo balance by withdrawing the shortage from your Linked bank account.
If you own a Venmo Debit card, then you can use a cash Cheque service to receive payment.
To get more details about it must visit the site themoneyflow once.
Also visit: https://heronproductions.co.uk/